Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Red Pill

If the world we live in is a fossil-fuel powered "matrix," this article is the "red pill."

Boy, am I glad there are some really smart people around. I spent today reading extensively from some of their writings and I'm telling you, the future is not as murky and unclear as your buzzing brain may think.

The 2000 coup, the secret oil meetings, the neocons, 9/11, Dick Cheney, The War in Iraq; It all fits together.

The title link is A MUST READ! (And yes, I was shouting.) I know you don't have time to read this stuff and it's all so dreadful and you need to go watch American Idol right now, but I'm telling you, you’ve got to read this article. And read the links too.

I'm doing the best I can to alert you to the facts, and I hope you are taking heed. It’s all coming down, friends. Get ready.

No comments: