Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Life After the Oil Crash


Eldorado Springs, Colorado, Water Supply Intake, 2004

Maybe I was too obscure in my "Red Pill" blog of a few days ago. Here I refer you again to the same article, by Matt Savinar:

"Civilization as we know it is coming to an end soon. This is not the wacky proclamation of a doomsday cult, apocalypse bible prophecy sect, or conspiracy theory society. Rather, it is the scientific conclusion of the best paid, most widely-respected geologists, physicists, and investment bankers in the world. These are rational, professional, conservative individuals who are absolutely terrified by a phenomenon known as global “Peak Oil.”

I noticed that Matt has updated this site recently, and has added a third item at the end of the article under the heading of What Can I Do To Prepare. That item:

Number 3: Pray to whatever God or higher intelligence you believe in.

No comments: