Sunday, December 04, 2005

Astounding News Sells Out

Part of my purpose in creating this blog is to learn about the process and pass it on to you, my much appreciated readers. So, in that pursuit I have signed up for AdSense, the Blogger (Google) Ad program. Please know that I do not recommend or endorse any of the products or services (including donations and non-profits) you may see listed just below and to the right of the Astounding News (AN) title, since I do not even know what they are going to be.

If it gets to be too obnoxious, we'll take it down. If I make a lot of money, I'll let you know.

And while I'm at it, I'd like to thank you for reading this blog. While the numbers are miniscule by internet standards, it still feels good to pull up the world map of the last hundred visitors to AN and see that you are from all over the globe.

No comments: