Thursday, March 22, 2007

Global Warming Part 2

You know I like to look for contrarian evidence for views that I hold. I watched "An Inconvenient Truth" and thought it correct.
1. The earth's atmosphere is warming.
2. Polar icecaps and glaciers are melting.
3. Atmospheric CO2 is increasing.
4. Human activity is the cause.

After watching this new documentary, I remain convinced of 1, 2, and 3, but I think 4 is probably not true.

See for yourself. Yes, CO2 levels are going up, but it the result of global warming, not the cause. The ocean is the giant CO2 collector, and when it warms up it gives off much more CO2 than the puny addition by humans.

The cause of the global warming is indeed, the sun. Not the rays that heat us, but the cosmic rays which stream down on us from the solar wind. These rays vary with the sunspot cycle, which is the cause of global warming. Check out the movie.


No comments: